Comprised of works from Volumes 1, 2 and 3 of the Suzuki Violin School, which have been arranged for string quartet by violinist/arranger Joseph Knaus. With lower string parts providing melodic and rhythmic counterpoint to set off the simple melodies (which match the Suzuki Method® repertoire), these quartets are nevertheless simple enough for beginning level players ready for their first chamber music experience. String Quartets for Beginning Ensembles are sold in sets including full score and one part book per instrument.
* Gavotte (P. Martini)
* Minuet, BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183/Anh. II 115 (J.S. Bach)
* Gavotte in G Minor, Gavotte en Rondeau from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
* Humoresque, Op. 101, No. 7 for Piano (A. Dvorák)
* Gavotte (J. Becker)
* Gavotte from Orchestral Suite No. 3 from Overture in D Major, BWV 1068 (J.S. Bach)
* Bourrée, Bourrées I and II from Suite III in C Major for Violoncello, BWV 1009 (J.S. Bach)