- Recognize profitable trading opportunities
- Gain a better understanding of the different types of options
- Learn long-term and short-term strategies
Tried-and-true trading options for any market
Looking to diversify? Trading Options For Dummies, 3rd Edition, covers the common types of options available and helps investors to choose the right ones for their investing needs. Discover how to weigh option costs and benefits and understand the hills and valleys of the options landscape so you come out on top. This bestselling guide is your trusted advisor for managing risks, delivering profits, and navigating a variety of market conditions. You’ll find important coverage on new software tools, brokerage houses, and even binary options.
- Increase your profit potential while reducing risk of losses
- Earn in rising, falling, or sideways markets
- Design strategies to profit from future events
- Determine and manage your risk
Trading Options For Dummies 3rd Edition is written by Joe Duarte and published by For Dummies. The Digital and eTextbook ISBNs for Trading Options For Dummies are 9781119363712, 1119363713 and the print ISBNs are 9781119363705, 1119363705. Save up to 80% versus print by going digital with EtextZone.